Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Valentine's Day Card

Alright I will be the first to say it: I tried making cards in the past and was not happy with the results.   After speaking with a friend I decided to give one more try and I am pretty proud of myself after completing the card shown below.

 

Instructions: 

1) I used card stock for both the white and pink print.
2) Using a Cuttlebug with a polka dot embossing sleeve to give the pink print texture.

The cut files: 

3) Heart shape - Cricut cartridge "George and Basic Shapes" (size .75)
4) Envelope - Cricut cartridge "George and Basic Shapes" (size 3.50, Square with rounded edges)
4) Amore - French Manor cartridge (Size 1.50)

Assembly: 

Once all the pieces have been cut and set a side I embossed the heart shapes to make them pop.  Using double stick foam tape I adhered the pieces to the card stock.



No comments:

Post a Comment