I saw this technique on You Tube and had to try by hand at it.
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Monday, February 10, 2014
Saturday, January 11, 2014
Saturday, January 4, 2014
Alright I will be the first to say it: I tried making cards in the past and was not happy with the results. After speaking with a friend I decided to give one more try and I am pretty proud of myself after completing the card shown below.
1) I used card stock for both the white and pink print.
2) Using a Cuttlebug with a polka dot embossing sleeve to give the pink print texture.
The cut files:
3) Heart shape - Cricut cartridge "George and Basic Shapes" (size .75)
4) Envelope - Cricut cartridge "George and Basic Shapes" (size 3.50, Square with rounded edges)
4) Amore - French Manor cartridge (Size 1.50)
Once all the pieces have been cut and set a side I embossed the heart shapes to make them pop. Using double stick foam tape I adhered the pieces to the card stock.